About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Jane'a Had A Sweet Sixteen Surprise

9/21/12

I was so honored to be the surprise guest at Jane'a's Sweet 16 birthday party. Her mother was right when she said her daughter was a true Michael Jackson fan. Her decor was red, black and silver. She wore a beautiful dress with a decked out jean vest with Michael Jackson buttons on the front. She also sported a Michael Jackson photo on the back. The photos I took will explain it all. When I appeared I was like the icing on the cake. She nearly cried seeing me enter the room, not realizing I was there the whole time in regular clothing. I blended in so well I suppose. LOL. It was an awesome night and she definitely enjoyed herself.

Photo of me with the birthday girl. Photo by Kevin Ballard Photography
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment