About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk 2012

10/21/12

TEAM: MICHAEL JACKSON FAN CLUB- NEWARK, NJ

Why we made strides:
Our team consists of Michael Jackson fans who want to continue his legacy of being an humanitarian. Michael Jackson volunteered his time and donated to many causes all over the world. Michael Jackson would visit patients young and old all over the world. He supported many organizations, including the American Cancer Society. Many of his efforts reflected in his music in songs like "We Are The World," "Man In The Mirror" and "Heal The World." Michael Jackson is a beacon of light that we will carry when we walk.

RAISED: $230.00

OUR RANK: #144 of 639 teams

WALKERS AND/OR DONORS:
MIKETTE
MICHAEL'LE
LOINEQUA
LEIGH
CARLA
J.C.
CALVIN
ALNISHA
STELLANIE
MARIE
KIMBERLY
LATASHA
TANGELA

LOCATION: MILITARY PARK, NEWARK, N.J.

PHOTOS:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment