About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Michael Jackson Tribute Cruise

Photobucket


August 25, 2011

Of all the Michael events I've attended, this is definitely one I will never forget. I haven't been on a cruise since the 5th grade back in 1996, so I forgot how much fun it was gonna be. Plus it was a cruise that played all Michael Jackson the whole time. It was hosted by Shaila and DJ Qua from 98.7 Kiss FM. DJ Qua was spinning all the hits from Michael Jackson and the Jackson 5. It was another adventure for my BFF Shauna and I. We had a blast. Of course you guys knew I was dressed up like Michael. I wore his black and gold military jacket with the gold cartridge belt from his “Dangerous” tour. Once I put it on, I knew it was gonna be a quite interesting night.

Shauna and I with Shaila from 98.7 Kiss FM

Photobucket


The day started off quite rainy so the whole morning I was checking my email for cancellations. My mom kept calling me to find out what was going on. All morning long I was praying it would stop or slow down at least. Thank God it did stop and the boat did rock.

Photobucket


My friends from the Michael Jackson Fans of New York were there and we were so happy to see each other. I haven’t seen them since June 25th, so it was so fun to see them again. The music was bumping and we all got on the dance floor. They started off with slow songs by Michael while people were eating and getting settled but once it pulled off, the beat picked up. I was one of the few impersonators on the boat but we all showed each other love and respect. We rocked it out and I also won tickets to Q-Tip’s MJ Tribute Party by doing the robot to “Dancing Machine,” but I can’t go do to Hurricane Irene.

Photobucket


We danced the night away. I was definitely one of the highlights giving them all the MJ I could offer and more. People were enjoying themselves so much that I was feeding off of their energy. I was definitely feeling the music. But Shauna and I had a night to remember. Enough talking, here are some more photos.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photography and video by Shauna Foster




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment