About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Michael Jackson's Birthday: NYC

Happy 53rd Birthday Michael!



I had the honor of spending Michael Jackson's birthday with my extending MJ family, the Michael Jackson Fans of New York City. I am so happy to have them in my life because they have been nothing but super nice to me. I really feel like I'm in the right place with them. My beautiful MJ family!



This is the best MJ drawing I've ever seen. Great job to the artist, Wendy Suarez, and it's wearing my outfit! :-)

Photobucket


When I was upset about Hurricane Irene ruining our MJ weekend (3rd Annual Brooklyn Loves MJ, Q-Tip MJ Tribute and the MJ Fans of NYC Birthday Brunch), I looked on the bright side and headed over to New York City for his 53rd birthday. We all were sharing so much MJ love and I enjoyed every moment of it. Even though the police shut us down at Times Square, we continued the party to Famous Dave's BBQ. We all gathered and sung "Hold My Hand," which was a beautiful tribute to the King of Pop. We took photos, shared dance moves, and just had a great time celebrating the life of Michael Jackson. I seriously can't wait for our next event.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photos by various members of MJ Fans of NYC. Love you all more!



No comments:

Post a Comment