About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Thrill is Still on 29 Years Later

Wow, the album Thriller was released 29 years-ago today in 1982. This is Michael's most critically successful album. It featured a pop, rock, and R&B sound that will get anybody on the dancefloor. It featured tracks "Thriller," "Beat It," and "Billie Jean." The album was produced by the legendary Quincy Jones. It is currently the bestselling album of all-time and was certified 29x Multi-Platinum on August 21, 2009 for shipments of at least 29 million copies in the US. The album also picked up eight Grammy awards.

Photobucket


As a child, I always listened to this album whether it was on cassette or vinyl. I can listen to this album over and over again, but my favorite song I like to repeat is "Human Nature." It's my favorite Michael Jackson ballad ever. My favorite video have to be "Thriller" even though it terrified me as a child. It was also the first Michael Jackson dance routine I have ever learned. I did that to get over the fear of the zombies. Overall, I'm just so happy the "thrill" is still on 29 years later.

Photobucket


Gotta love my Thriller!

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment