About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Monday, December 12, 2011

The "First Holiday Party" and Performance

I had another opportunity to perform for the "First Hoilday Party" hosted by the Palm Street Block Association on Saturday December 20,2011. It was at the 43rd Street Cafe in Irvington, New Jersey. They are were surprised to see someone,espcially a woman, dressed as Michael Jackson and actually danced like him. I performed a medley with the songs "Dangerous," "Jam," and "Wanna Be Starting Something."
The party was was so much fun. One of NJ's state senators, Ronald Rice, Sr., and Newark's coucilwoman at large, Mildred Crump, was in attendance. I was fortunate to have an opportunity to perform before them. The music played was very good and a variety. People danced and had a good time. My mom, sister and boyfriend joined me on this adventure. The food was amazing and everyone had a great time. Here is a video of my performance and some photos.

Performing at the "First Holiday Party"



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

With Senator Ronald Rice, Sr.

Photobucket

With Councilwoman at Large Mildred Crump and Senator Ronald Rice, Sr.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading your blog posts ! I love your look too. . Down to the taped fingertips!! I am a Michael Jackson fan for life !! Amazing pics my friend.!!

    Keep up the good work ! Wish I could see you at work to some of my Favorite Michael songs !

    God Bless you !

    Shawn Gattis @ Facebook
    Da1DatGotAway

    ReplyDelete