About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Lorena Turner Photo Shoot

On Sunday December 11, 2011, I had the honor of being photographed by New York and Los Angeles based photographer, Lorena Turner in her New York City studio. Lorena Turner is known for her exhibits which features Michael Jackson impersonators and tribute artists, called "The Michael Jacksons." She is very talented and brings out their inner Michael Jackson. So I was definitely excited and eager to work with her.

Photobucket


Plus it was my first Michael Jackson related photo shoot as well. I also invited two other impersonators/tribute artists to join me, Lamar "MJ" Coleman and MJsRaven, both of which are from New Jersy like me. We were also joined by Lorena's adorable son during the shoot. That day my true Dominique "Mikette" Wilson came out full swing. I can't wait to work with her again. Thank you so much, Lorena!

Photobucket


Hope you all enjoy my photos!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Lamar "MJ" Coleman

Photobucket

MJsRaven

Photobucket



For more of Lorena Turner's photography her website is Lorena Turner Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment