About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Dirty Diana: D.I.Y.

If this is your first time checking out my blog, I usually do a D.I.Y (Do it yourself) post on a few of Michael Jackson's signature looks from videos to the stage. I do this so everyone can get an inexpensive chance to look like and become the King of Pop. Being a tribute artist can be quite an investment but for those on a budget can make it work and look good.
This time I'm going to do the look from the Bad era from the "Dirty Diana" video. This is definitely one of my favorite songs from the album and the video is unforgettable with his climatic shirt tearing at the end. This is a simple yet complex look but I will make it look as close as possible for you guys and girls out there.

If you can rock with Ms. Dirty Diana like Michael did, then this look is for you.

All you need is:
White V-neck t-shirt
White button up shirt with sleeves rolled up mid-way
Black long hand gloves with silver buckles
Belts (as many metal, leather, and chains)
Black Buckle up boots
Black tights

Loves how he does it!

Photobucket

About to tear that shirt off!

Photobucket

I'm passed out! LOL

Photobucket


Made an attempt at a photo shoot with Lorena Turner Photography

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





No comments:

Post a Comment