About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Rest in Peace Whitney Houston

"I am deeply saddened by the passing of such a legendary artist. My prayers are extended to her family and friends in this difficult time." - Mikette


Photobucket

August 9, 1963 – February 11, 2012


I'm still in shock that the legendary singer Whitney Houston has passed away. I was just thinking about how I grew up listening to her music and watching her films. She was such an amazing singer and performer, words can't even explain. It seems like the music will forever have a gap within it. I honestly am crying as I type this post because not only have we lost her these past few months, but also Etta James (January 25, 1938 – January 20, 2012) and Don Cornelius (September 27, 1936 – February 1, 2012). I just couldn't find the strength to write any RIP posts. This is getting too sad for me. My prayers are extended to her family and friends during this difficult time. Rest in peace to the Queen of Pop.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. It's just so sad that we lost an amazing singer and such at a young age.
    May her soul rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is truly devastating. I'm still in disbelief.

      Delete