About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. D & R Photos for Less "We'll beat any price, cause our price is right." Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Branch Brook Park Appearance

Saturday April 14th, I had a chance to make an appearance at Branch Brook Park in Newark, NJ for the Grand Re-opening. I was there also assisting my friend Marcus, who is the owner and manager of Cakes by Marcus Bakery, during his bake sale there. I really enjoyed myself that day. I walked around and shook hands with people and took photos. I even was grabbed and pulled on stage to Salsa dance with the band performing. I also had an opportunity to dance with the children there showing them "Thriller" and "Beat It" and everyone just enjoyed me. There was also a cool photographer there, Andrea Dansby of L.I.T Models, who took photos of me. She also captured me paddle boating with her grandson in a swan shaped boat. I will post her photos in a separate post. I can't wait to meet up with her again. I met so many cool people even a baby owl and I took a photo with her as well. I just had a blast that day. Here are a few photos.

Photo by Sincere Israel
Photobucket
Photo by Sincere Israel
Photobucket
With a young MJ fan, Tyler.
Photobucket
With Cakes by Marcus Bakery at Branch Brook Park. Cakes by Marcus is owned and managed by Chef J. Marcus Efford-Singleton, who is a executive pastry chef.(right)
Photobucket
With Cakes by Marcus Bakery staff.
Photobucket
Enjoying a cupcake!
Photobucket
Bake sale.
Photobucket

Siteseeing
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Bye!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment