About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Vonetta and Volanda's Birthday Party Performance

Sunday April 15th, I performed at a birthday party for twins, Vonetta and Volanda. I was told beforehand that they were huge young Michael Jackson fans, so I was super excited to appear for them. I was also told that they wanted their uncle, who put the party together, that they wanted him to bring Michael back from the dead. He was looking for someone that looked and danced like Michael. I was so happy to fulfill that position. When I walked down the stairs, "Thriller" played, which was a perfect song because I definitely scared them. The children thought I was really Michael resurrected. They began to scream and two began to cry. I felt so bad when they cried, because for a while they didn't come near me. Once I began to dance, they warmed up to me and danced along. I had a great time and they all loved me. So glad it turned out for the best.

My performance.
With some of the children and the birthday girls.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment