About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

West Orange NJ Street Fair Performance

I performed this past Memorial Day weekend (Sunday May 27, 2012) at the West Orange Street Fair and Craft Show in West Orange, NJ. I was excited about this performance especially since it fell on the holiday weekend. It was a nice size fair with so many people. Everyone was out enjoying the beautiful weather and the unofficial start of summer.

Photobucket


Men, woman, and children were all out and having a great time. As I walked around, people acknowledged me and took photos with me. Many hugged me and thanked me for keeping Michael Jackson's legacy alive. You know that it lit up my heart.

Photobucket


As I began to dance, the people crowded around and sung along. The children also danced and clapped along with me. I felt Michael's presence as the sun shined down uopn me. It was such a spiritual moment. The energy from the crowd powered me up and carried me away. After I was done, I took photos with Michael Jackson fans young and old. I also signed a few autographs. I then began to hoola-hooped with the children which made me feel young again. It was really such an amazing day. I can't wait to do it all over again.

My performance.



Hoola-hooping with the children.




Here are some photos.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket







No comments:

Post a Comment