About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Monday, October 24, 2011

MJ Tribute Artist "Mikette" Appearances

Photobucket


Come out and hang with Mikette!

For Mikette to appear for an event email her at mikettedw@hotmail.com or follow her via Twitter @MiketteDW

"Like" her Facebook page for updates! Mikette (Newark's Female MJ Tribute Artist

*Appearances are subject to change*

October 2012
October 13th
Time: 7:00pm-9:00pm
Harvest Fest Showcase Fundraiser with the Church of God and Saints of Christ New Jersey Temple
YMCA
100 North Arlington Avenue
East Orange, NJ

October 14th
Time: 1:00pm
Free
Cranford Street Fair and Craft Show
Downtown Cranford, NJ
Photobucket

October 21st
Time: 10:00am
2012 Breast Cancer Walk of Newark, NJ- Join Team Michael Jackson Fan Club-Newark, NJ
Military Park
Newark, NJ
LINK TO JOIN TEAM MICHAEL JACKSON FAN CLUB-NEWARK,NJ AND/OR DONATE TO THE CAUSE! http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?fr_id=47308&pg=team&team_id=1238114
Photobucket

November
Photobucket


*Appearances are subject to change*


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. i love really love yuor blogg Paged awsome come checkt mind out and i really wannan get this glove mouse is wheres the code wish site hug

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha keep shining gurl you gonna make it to the top i wish i was there to root you on but you have others but as long as im on this site ima comment you all the way.! oxoxox

    ReplyDelete