About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Invincible 10th Year Anniversary

Michael Jackson released his last studio album, Invincible on October 30, 2001. It was his first studio album in six year since the HIStory: Past, Present, and Future, Book I album. Only three singles were released from the album "You Rock My World," "Cry," and "Butterflies." Then there was a conflict between Michael and his label, Sony Music, which caused them to stop promoting the album. The album still managed to sell millions of copies, but was also considered a commercial failure compared to his previous album sells.

Photobucket


My friends, other MJ fans, and I are promoting a campaign to show our support for the Invincible album and helping the record sells boost for its anniversary. I already had the album since 2001, but I did manage to buy another one. I love the whole album because it shows how talented Michael is as he experiments with different types of flows.

Photobucket


Hardcore MJ fan!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment