About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Flashback MJ: Dangerous World Tour 1992-93

The Dangerous World Tour is the second worldwide tour of Michael Jackson featuring songs from his Dangerous album. This followed the success of his Bad World Tour (1987-1989). The tour ran from June 27, 1992 to November 11, 1993. The tour ended in 1993 after Michael became hospitalized but was said he had become dependent on painkillers. All profits from this tour was donated to Michael's Heal the World Foundation and other various charities.

I decided to wear my Dangerous tour outfit on the 98.7 Kiss FM MJ Birthday Cruise. If only MJ was on this boat with me.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment