About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Flashback MJ: Dirty Diana 1988

This is an alter-ego photo I created in tribute to Michael Jackson (Aug 29, 1958-June 25, 2009) and model Lisa Dean (1959-Dec 1, 2009), the model whose legs appear in the "Dirty Diana" video from the Bad album released April 18, 1988. Sad to say that both of them died at the age of 50 in 2009. These photos are definitely inspired by the video and the lyrics. Long live the King of Pop!


Photobucket

Model Lisa Dean

Photobucket

Lisa Dean the "legs" in the video

Photobucket


I'm Michael and Dirty Diana! Alter-ego photo shot by me and edited by me as well :-)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment