About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Amateur Night at the Apollo: Moses Harper Pt. 2

There are very few people who can make a difference in someone's life and make change. There are very few people who stand out and show the world what they got. Many try but very few continue and succeed. The Apollo Theater has been the home to many hopefuls who dream of becoming stars. I was amazed last night at such talented seeing such talented people, young and old. It was such a hard time believing half of them were amateurs. They all were great. Of course, my bff Shauna and I were back in adventure mode. We were ready to see who my friend, Moses Harper was up against.

So proud of my big sis and MJ Tribute Artist Moses Harper! She put on a hell of a show! I'm not gonna lie to you!

Photobucket


There was so many people out there with raw talent, I was getting butterflies for her. But when she hit the stage wearing the light up glove I got her, we jumped and cheered our hearts out. She gave such a memorable performance. She emulates Michael Jackson's moves to a "t" and gains so much admiration. It was a sure thing to me that she would place first again. But this week was a change of opinion. I was shocked and couldn't believe what I was hearing. I'm not a bias person and I believe everyone has an equal shot at first place. I'm still happy she did place in second and she's still gonna continue her journey. I believe she will go far regardless. Just by the look on everyone's face when approaching her and the beautiful person she is inside and out.

Both of my BFFs Shauna and Moses in the same frame! Love you guys!

Photobucket


I'm just excited she knows she is establishing a fan base. Not only a fan base for me but a lasting friendship. Like I said before and I will say it again, REMEMBER her name: MOSES HARPER! This woman is a phenomenal dancer and MJ Tribute Artist from New York City. We need to push her forward, I want to see her go far. She's such a sweet, talented and down-to-earth person. I know I am honored to have such a person enter into my life. From day one at the MJ candlelight vigil at the Apollo Theater on June 25th, she's been an awesome person. Long live Moses and long live King Michael!


With the Apollo Amateur Night host and comedian Capone. He was an awesome host and full of so many jokes! LOL :-) Great guy!

Photobucket


*Sorry but the Apollo restricted any video or photography during the show. :-(*

Check out her Official Website. Click Moses Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment