About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. D & R Photos for Less "We'll beat any price, cause our price is right." Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Why Am I A Fan?

11/14/09

Why am I a fan? How long have I been a fan? Oh my goodness, as long as I could remember. I remember my mom playing his songs in my home and listening to the records. I remember dancing and trying to moonwalk, which I have mastered. I fell in love with his music, personality and of course his gorgeous looks. I truly love the messages he spread through his music and videos. He touched my heart with his smile and cute personality. I love his dance moves, which some I always bring up at family functions and parties. His voice was that of an angel just like his heart. I am a fan of his creativity and imagination. His videos or shall I say mini his movies were groundbreaking and motivational for many artists coming out now. His styles were royal like they were fit for a king, which he most definitely is and will always be. I am a fan of the way he loved his family and how he respected his mother and sisters, which made him a real man and gentleman. Even how he loved his children like they were the world and he made sure he gave them the world. They are all in my prayers. I am a fan of how he wanted to make a change and how he helped millions of people he either met personally or through spirit. He truly touched me spirit and I would have loved to known him personally. Well I know this for a fact if anyone ask why I am a fan of Michael Jackson just read above times infinity cause words can't describe my love for him.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. wow You are an awesome dancer, photographer and person. :) I love your blog.

    Be Blessed

    Charlie

    ReplyDelete