About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Thinking of MJ

3/4/11

Photobucket


The last time I talked about Michael Jackson was about a year ago. The day he passed away still plays in my head like it was yesterday, I was at work when I heard he was rushed to the hospital. But like many times before you'll think "Michael will be fine, he's not going anywhere." Next thing you know you're watching the news as the Breaking News bumper appears and they have confirmation that he has died. In my last article about MJ I wrote that people have put him on the "back burner" because people like him are supposed to live forever forgetting that they are only human.
At the time of his death he was coming out with a 50 show concert "This Is It," which was only weeks away. As I watch his documentary of the tour "This Is It" I wish he would have lived to do at least one show. He was magical and had such a wonderful spirit. But he was also hurting inside. People were constantly criticizing him and pressuring him to be perfect, he felt he was not. He endured these pressures for years. Even about how he was constantly changing his looks. He only did it to fit in with society's way of thinking but they still turned their noses up. People are still talking about him now from his changes to his health and his addiction to pain medication. Maybe his body was in pain but his heart would hurt the most. I sit and wish he was still here but then to know he's in a better place makes me feel a little bit better inside. I will always keep Michael in my head forever because he was always in my heart. God bless his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment