About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Halloween 2010

10/31/10

OMG! I had a blast as Michael Jackson this year. I love the energy I feel when people see my and are amazed at what they see. All people from young and old yelled out "Michael!" to me and some even said "Michael, we love you!" I felt Michael's spirit in me as I did some dance moves to get candy since I wasn't a young kid that look too cute lol. I had to still earn some of my candy which I acquired with no problem. Also that day, my boyfriend carried a pet-sized alligator puppet around with him being that he didn't have a costume. Boy, did he scare so many people. We had so much fun. I think next time I will bring my camera to take photos and video footage lol. But either way it was still a memorable day.


Below are photos of me, my sis as Princess Leia, her fiance as Darth Vadar, my mom, and the puppet that could frighten the most gangsta men out there. Enjoy!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment