About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Janet Jackson opened up to Robin Roberts about Michael

11/19/09

When Michael Jackson first died, my reaction was wondering how Janet was taking it. Then seeing her at the memorial service when Paris Katherine grabbed hold of her after her brief touching words, I knew she was trying to be strong for the family. It is a very tough time for her and the family. I was so proud of her when she was able to do an excellent and memorable performance opening at the MTV Video Music Awards. It touched my heart so much that I cried. I was also happy to see Janet Jackson open up for the first time since her brother's sudden death. I wanted to know how she was handling the situation, but I know it was devastating. Last month I did get the chance to hear LaToya's side. They were very close siblings. She mentioned how close they were and how he was an inspiration to her. She still finds it hard to go see the rockdoc film of Michael Jackson's final rehearsal days, This Is It, because it still makes her heart heavy. It is even hard for her to see the previews and posters advertising the film. I feel her pain because when I lost my father to congestive heart failure it is still hard to go to the church he preached in every Sunday. Just the memories that come into mind, no matter how long ago it was for me, will still bring tears to my eyes. The interview showed a side of Janet we haven't seen. She mentioned how she felt Michael's doctor, Dr. C Murray, was guilty for his death and how she did try to reach out to Michael before as intervention. Yet Michael shied away from the public and his family. This really has an affect on how she feels today. But Janet has always been known to be on Michael's side through his times of criticism, judgement and accusations.

No comments:

Post a Comment