About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Friday, July 8, 2011

One year later...Michael Jackson's Death

6/25/10

It has been a pretty easy going day. Maybe it's because of all the Michael Jackson tunes on the work radio all day. It could be because I had on a cool homemade Michael Jackson t-shirt on today or the videos on television when I got home. Michael Jackson has been gone a whole year today and tributes are happening as I type. It's still unbelievable when you think about and when you see him doing his moves in videos and live concert footage. Then you think about him as the little Michael from the Jackson 5 crooning soul tunes that can make anyone believe in love. It's still hard to believe the fact that he was preparing for a 50 concert tour "This Is It" before passing. It just still feels weird.
But I will never forget the love Michael had for his music, family. friends, fans, and the environment.
Yesterday I put together this cool photo. I'm both people in the photo and it was edited together. It is my personal tribute to the late "King of Pop."


Photobucket


The photo here was done a week ago.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment