About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Thriller: Tribute to Michael Jackson

7/30/11

Photobucket


I had the opportunity to see and be a part of a show that showcased so much talent and MJ love at the Black Box Theater yesterday in Harlem, NY. The performers included a singers and dancers of diverse ages. My friend, big sis and MJ Tribute Artist Moses Harper performed. I met so many cool people including mime dancer RALFii, singer Lia, Thrill The World NYC coordinators Amada, Jenna, David and many, many more. They did the Thrill the World version of "Thriller" and I made a brief cameo as Ola Ray's character aka "Freaked-out Girl" as the zombies arrived. I was surrounded by so many talented people and made so many friends. I had such a great experience with everyone, despite differences that occurred before I arrived. Everyone left with a smile.

Here are some photos:

David and I

Photobucket

David, Amada, Jenna and Moses Harper

Photobucket

RALFii

Photobucket

A beautiful shirt

Photobucket

Group shot!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment