About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Michael Jackson - My Heart Poured Out

11/14/09

Ever since Michael Jackson passed away, you see a lot of people expressing their love for the late King of Pop. Which people were really there, which people are the ones who cared about his downs as well as his ups or are they the ones who loves him all of a sudden? As I was growing up, I was exposed to the Jackson family and their excellent music, whether it was Michael Jackson, Janet, the Jackson 5, etc. I just couldn't wait to see what new ideas they would come up with especially Michael. He was such an inspiring person, not only musically but he was also a great humanitarian. He loved nature, he loved helping people and he loved to see happiness throughout. This is why I always loved Michael.
There was a point in my life where I did, but not intentionally, forget about him. There was a time where I took him for granted. I also thought he was invincible. I thought he would be here forever. I thought he was alright. I thought he would always grace us with his presence. So you tend to put people like that on he back burner for a while cause you know it's going to be okay. He was hurt. He was lonely. He was a human being crying out for help and we all thought he was crying wolf. He's been through so much, from accusations to criticism, but he was invincible to us. Maybe it's because he always smiled or put on a hell of a show. Maybe it's because we never saw him cry. Well I'm am typing this with tears in my eyes because this gentle soul has slipped through our fingers. But I always loved him but I do feel bad about placing him on the top shelf out of reach.
This situation was a wake up call to me in many ways. It lets me know not to take anything for granted. Not to take for granted your family, your job, your education, your health, the good times and especially yourself because tomorrow is not promised to any of us.

My heart, thought and prayers go to the Jackson family and rest in peace to the King of Pop.
To my family and friends, I love you!!


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment