About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Rest In Peace Elizabeth Taylor

Photobucket


English-American actress, Dame Elizabeth Rosemond Taylor, has died. She was 79 years-old. She is considered one of the greatest actresses of classical Hollywood cinema also known as Hollywood’s Golden Age. She is known for movies such as “Cleopatra,” “Cat on a Hot Tin Roof,” and many more. She is known more recently for being one of Michael Jackson’s best friends. Their friendship was strong from the 1980s up until his death in 2009. Her last public appearance was his private funeral service. My prayers go out to her family and friends. She was full of beauty, style and grace. She will definitely be missed and will always be a legend.

Dame Elizabeth R. Taylor

February 27, 1932 - March 23, 2011

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment