About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Me as MJ with the Children

10/29/10

I went to my sister's school and helped her with her class. Today was their Halloween Parade where the walk around the outside of the school showing off their costumes. So I decided to dress as Michael Jackson again for Halloween this year. The looks on the children's faces and reactions were so priceless. I just had a good day with the children and their love for MJ was amazing like his spirit just jumped in each of their bodies, especially when this girl randomly started doing the "Thriller" dance moves when she saw me. Another child looked at me and said "I wish the real Michael was here so he can dance" and it brought a tear to my eye :) These children were no more than seven years-old. Michael has that touch even young children in that generation want him back. It amazed me how Michael Jackson was known in their hearts at such a young age. I started my love for MJ at a very young age as well, but he was so much more popular then. It was amazing and I gave my sister's class a private concert during their music class on stage as the teacher played "Billie Jean" on the piano. When the children came back upstair, they showered me with such beautiful compliments. Not only were the children reacting that way but other teachers, parents and admin were also feeling the love of MJ I was releasing. It was just a beautiful day and I would love to experience that nirvana again. :-)


Below was a photo taken when I was at the school and the other was by a co-worker when I paid a visit to my job.


Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment