About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Flashback MJ: American Music Awards 1984

Photobucket


Maybe it's the memorable fire engine red sequin military jacket or the fact that he won eight awards that night. This is one of the most memorable American Music Awards ever. The 11th Annual American Music Awards were held on January 16, 1984

*Note* I really wish I was there though.

Awards Won

Award of Merit
Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist
Favorite Pop/Rock Album - Thriller
Favorite Pop/Rock Single - Billie Jean
Favorite Pop/Rock Video - Beat It
Favorite Soul/R&B Male Artist
Favorite Soul/R&B Album - Thriller
Favorite Soul/R&B Video - Beat It

No comments:

Post a Comment