About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Friday, July 8, 2011

This Is It

11/15/09

Photobucket


I still can't believe that the documentary Michael Jackson's This Is It is the rehearsals and final days of the late King of Pop. I saw it November 1st at SOPAC Theater. Kenny Ortega recorded Michael for his own personal reasons not intending on releasing them but I am so glad he did. Even though I was so glad to see Michael doing what Michael does best, but at the same time I was sad because it was his final performances. I really enjoyed the film and it had that concert feeling. People who were in the audience were clapping and singing along. During the song Man In The Mirror, people were waving their hands from side to side. My mother, my boyfriend, my sister and I were enjoying ourselves so much. I wish he could have had a chance to do at least one show because he worked so hard to put it together. I can't wait to see it again. I love you, Michael!!! Rest in Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment