About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Friday, July 8, 2011

THE JACK5ONS: A Family Dynasty is Alright with Me

1/19/10

When I first heard that Jacksons were cominig out with a reality show I thought "Why now? Why after their brother's death? I thought exploitation all the way until I did further research and became addicted to watching it every Sunday. I also forgot the love the brothers had for Michael and that it was genuine. The show consists of Jackie, Jermaine, Tito and Marlon Jackson. The other brother Randy is not on the show. So far I caught one glimpse of Katherine, their mother, and heard the voice of Janet. There was also talk about whether or not Michael's children would make an appearance but their children and family do appear.
The episode that got me hooked was when they went to the premeir of Michael's rockdoc This Is It. Their reaction towards it was deep. They didn't really feel too comfortable but they were anxious at the same time. They felt it was too soon to see their brother preparing for the show that kept him away from them. But they banded together and went in.
They are also trying to record an album. There was an episode where they decided to go on lockdown away from everyone and focus on recording. They show them disagreeing with eachother but eventually things should come together in further episodes. But the brothers did stick by their brother Michael and continue to keep him in our hearts. As long as they do that I will support them.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment