About Me

My photo
About Me: First I would like to say, RIP DADDY, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MAKE YOU PROUD. Rev. L. Wilson Jan 23, 1939- January 26, 2003 In Memory of a Loving Father. Holla at ya gurl, sike nah. Wassup yall! Yall know me. I'm an alumna of Montclair S. U. now! Been one since Aug 2nd 2007. I was a Geography major and concentrating in Environmental Studies. I'm an alumna of Arts High School and a resident of Newark, NJ. I love basketball and other sports. My favorite team is the WNBA's New York Liberty. I'm a nice down to earth person. I'm also a Michael Jackson Tribute Artist.

Friday, July 8, 2011

I Won The Ultimate Michael Jackson Basket Raffle

12/20/10

All it took was $10 and a dream. I am such a huge Michael Jackson fan and the raffle was originally planned for last year. The non profit organization, Black Cotton Foundation, that held the event did not get enough sells of raffle tickets which caused them to postpone yet add more items to the basket. This gave me a second chance at it. So when I heard they were doing it, I had to jump on it. So my boyfriend and I purchased a ticket each. I kept my fingers crossed until they got sore lol. Then something else came up when they had to push the date back from Nov. 20th to Dec, 19th. That second date kind of through me off because I was low on cash and had no idea on how to get there. It was also a colder day and the train schedule is the worse on Sundays. So I did not attend. I sat home worried that if they did pick my name and I was not present would they raffle it off again. So after watching the Giants get defeated against the Phil. Eagles I became sadder. Then at 7:32 p.m. I received a phone call from my brother and he passed the phone to someone else. Not realizing I was on speaker, the crowd scared me when they yelled out "You won!" I screamed and jumped for joy. I just couldn't believe what I had heard. I love every item in the basket from the cds to the dolls. Thank you to the random person who pulled my ticket and Black Cotton Foundation. Here are a few photos I would love to share.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment